Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi Explains How She Lost 44 Lbs. After Baby















01/27/2013 at 05:30 PM EST







Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi


Kristina Bumphrey/StarTraks


No meatball here!

Just five months after giving birth to son Lorenzo, Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi says she's shed the 44 lbs. she gained during her pregnancy.

"Right now I'm 109 lbs., and I've been working out with a trainer since Halloween," Polizzi, 25, told PEOPLE at Logo's season 5 premiere party for RuPaul's Drag Race in New York on Friday. "I go four times a week, and we do legs, arms and everything. And after every one-hour workout, I do an hour of cardio."

But she's the first to admit earning her post-baby body was hard work.

"It wasn't easy. I'm still working my ass off, but it's all worth it," she says. "I'm now motivated and I want to change my body. It's a good feeling to work out because I feel much better. Plus, my guy Jionni likes it."

As for wedding planning, Polizzi, who got engaged early last year, has no plans to walk down the aisle any time soon.

"We're not ready right now. We need our house first. We're still living in [Jionni's] basement," she said. "We already bought land, but they still have to knock down the trees and build. So it's probably going to take a year and a half to two years. Once we get our house, we'll do all the planning for the wedding and worry about those things later."

Although wedding planning may be in the future, one thing Polizzi can't wait to do is expand her family.

"I want to pop out another baby right now! I'm hoping for twins this time," she said. "It would be cool to have my kids to grow up close in age, so that's my plan. I don't want to wait to have kids."

But for now, Polizzi is taking things one day at a time.

"I'm so happy with everything in my life," she said. "I love being a mom and I love my son. My life is awesome."

You're reading an article about
Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi Explains How She Lost 44 Lbs. After Baby
This article
Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi Explains How She Lost 44 Lbs. After Baby
can be opened in url
http://newsheiress.blogspot.com/2013/01/nicole-polizzi-explains-how-she-lost-44.html
Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi Explains How She Lost 44 Lbs. After Baby